About the use of your data for the following purposes:
- providing, improving, and developing our products and services;
- communicating with you;
- sharing your data with third-party partners for marketing communications:
- preventing risk and fraud
- answering questions or providing other types of support
- helping merchants find and use apps through our app store
- providing and improving our products and services
- providing reporting and analytics
- testing out features or additional services
- assisting with marketing, advertising, or other communications
We generally process your information when we need to do so to fulfill a contractual obligation (for example, to process your subscription payments to use the Shopify platform), or where we or someone we work with needs to use your personal information for a reason related to their business (for example, to provide you with a service).
We only process personal information for these “legitimate interests” after considering the potential risks to your privacy—for example, by providing clear transparency into our privacy practices, offering you control over your personal information where appropriate, limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information or the technical measures we use to protect your information.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or its implementation, here is how you can reach us: email@example.com